Mount Laverna Girls' Secondary School
The School started in 2005 with 28 students. 8 teachers .The population has since then increased to 350 students, 26 teachers and 10 support staff. The performance of the school is also commendable as indicated in the table below
"To be a Christian School of Academic Excellence"
MISSION"To empower students with Holistic Education by Nurturing Christian Values that will enable them Excel in the Society"
SCHOOL MOTTODiligence and Prayer Rewards
- Respect to God
- Respect to self and others
- Hard work
- Provide safe and conducive learning environment
- To provide quality education
- Nurture Christian values
- Promote positive environmental and health practices
- Promote international and cross cultural consciousness.